Town Board Members
Art Bassin, Supervisor: firstname.lastname@example.org / cell: 518-469-7768
Hugh Clark, Deputy Supervisor: email@example.com
David Boice, Councilman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Madeleine Israel, Councilwoman: email@example.com
Bonnie Hundt, Councilwoman: firstname.lastname@example.org
1416 County Route 7
Ancram NY 12502
Phone (518)329-6512 ext. 6
- 2020 Final Budget Overview
- 2020 Final Budget
- 2020 Year-end Cash Projection
- 2020 Final Capital Plan
- 2019 Ancram Exemptions report
- Memo: ZRC Update & Proposed Local Law #2 of 2020
- Resolution introducing Local Law #2 of 2020
- Proposed Local Law No. 2 of 2020 [49 pages]
- SEQRA Environmental Assessment Form, Part I [13 pages]
- Full Environmental Assessment Form Section F [1 page]
- Zoning Law, Nov 20, 2014, Draft Showing ZRC Updates thru Aug 15, 2020 [263 pages]; text contains red & blue type showing what will be changed by LL #2
- Zoom invitation for public hearing on proposed Local Law #2 of 2020
The town board of the Town of Ancram is the legislative and governing body for the town. The town board consists of five members which includes a town supervisor and four councilmen. The elected term for the town supervisor is for two years. The elected term for each of the four councilmen is for four years, with two seats being up for election every two years.
The town board is responsible for preparing and annual budget which includes funding for general services and for highway maintenance. Each month vouchers requesting payment for service are reviewed by the town board and require signatures of three members of the board for approval. The board is also responsible for adopting local laws and setting policy for the town.
The regular meetings of the Ancram Town Board are held on the 3rd Thursday of each month and begin at 7pm. All monthly meetings are held at the Ancram Town Hall and are open to the public. If a special meeting of the Board is required, it will be announced at a regular meeting, or a public notice will be placed in the Town’s official newspapers, the Columbia Paper and the Register Star, and on the Town web site, www.townofancram.org, and an email will be sent to the Ancramemail list.