Notice of Completion of Final Assessment Roll
(Pursuant to Section 516 of the Real Property Tax Law)
Notice is hereby given that the Final Assessment Roll for the Town of Ancram, in the County of Columbia, for the year 2023, has been completed by the undersigned Assessor, and a certified copy thereof has been filed in the office of the Town/City Clerk on the 1st day of July, 2023, where the same will remain for public inspection.
Dated this 1st day of July, 2023
Town of Ancram
Sole Assessor Rene DeLeeuw
COLUMBIA COUNTY PUBLIC NOTICE
Assessment Roll and Grievance Information
Pursuant to Sections 506 and 526 of the Real Property Tax Law:
- Notice is hereby given that the Tentative Assessment Roll of the Town of Ancram is completed, and a copy thereof may be seen at the Ancram Town Hall 1416 County Route 7 Ancram, NY 12502 until May 24, 2023.
- Notice is hereby given that an Assessor will be in attendance with the Tentative Assessment Roll for the Town of Ancram at the Ancram Town Hall 1416 County Route 7 Ancram, NY 12502 during the hours of 9am to 1pm on May 4th, May 9th and May 18th, 2023, during the hours of 1pm to 5pm on May 13, 2023.
- Notice is hereby given that the Board of Assessment Review for the Town of Ancram will meet to hear and examine all properly filed complaints in relation to assessments of Real Property at the Town of Ancram Town Hall 1416 County Route 7 Ancram, NY 12502 during the hours of 3pm to 8pm on May 24, 2023.
- A publication containing procedures for contesting an assessment is available at the Assessor’s Office or the Columbia County Real Property Tax Office as well as online at: http://www.tax.ny.gov/pdf/publications/orpts/grievancebooklet.pdf
Dated this 1st day of May, 2023 / Rene DeLeeuw / Assessor of the Town of Ancram
Assessor: Rene DeLeeuw | email@example.com
Hours: Thursday’s 10-12 or by appointment. Please call 518-329-6512 ext 204 to make an appointment.
Assessor’s Clerk: Monica Cleveland | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 10am to 2pm
Saturdays 9:30am to 12noon
Board of Assessment Review (BAR): (5 year terms expiring 9/30 of year listed)
- Will Weiss (2025)
- Matthew Bernstein (2024)
- Palmer Irving (2026)
- Steve Olyha (2027)
- Frederique Abramovici (2023)
- Alternate: Joe Brown (2025)
For information regarding the Star Program, Tax Exemptions or Ag Exemptions, please call (518)329-6512 ext. 4 during office hours.
- Columbia County Real Property Tax Service Agency – www.columbiacountyny.com/realproperty
- Town of Ancram Property Tax Assessment Roll – www.columbiacountyny.com/rpassessments
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=223MGuA8_fk (Contesting your Assessment Video)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq_pGaoRKXY (Is Your Assessment Fair Video)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72QuLo5Q9MY (Taxes and Assessments Video)
- https://www.tax.ny.gov/pit/property/learn/asmtvtaxes.htm (Assessments Vs. Taxes Video)