NEW POOL HOURS
Starting Monday, August 14 through the end of August the Ancram Town Pool will be open from 12 noon to 6 pm.
2022 Ancram Summer Camp
Here are links to the information you need to enroll your children in the 2022 Ancram Summer Camp:
(Application Guidelines, Overview, standards of behavior, Application- Health form, t-shirt order form, & Waiver)
Some key things to keep in mind:
1. Applications may be submitted between April 15th and June 10th. Hard copy applications only, no emails.
2. You should return the application forms, signed waiver, copy of current physical and immunizations. Keep the other items for your future reference.
3. Camp is free for kids of Ancram/Ancramdale/Boston Corners residents, and $75 a week for non-resident children.
4. Only 60 kids will be accepted for camp this year, (total of 10 campers under the age of 6) and Ancram kids will have first preference.
5. Kids from 4 to 12 will be eligible for camp. 4 year olds need proof of attending a year of preschool or daycare.
6. Campers may not use electronic devices at Camp or the Pool
7. Parents are required to attend a virtual orientation for meet & greet
6/18 from 10am-11am. (in-person or virtually)
8. Tax deductible donations to help support the Kids Camp and Pool are welcome.
Send your donation to:
Ancram Town Hall
Attn: Ancram Summer Camp
1416 County Route 7
Ancram, NY 1250
Ruth Van Wagner
Ancram Camp Director
Ancram Camp Deputy Director
The Ancram Town Pool
The Ancram Town Pool will be Open July 1 to August 31. Here is the information you need to plan your summer at the Pool:
For more information please contact Pool Manager
Jen Boice at boicehomecare@fairpoint.
The Ancram Youth Commission would like to thank all those who donated to their time or funds to the building of the new playground at the Ancram Town Hall. The project was extensive and without the help of many in the community would have never come to completion. The Commission members are extremely proud of what was accomplished.
Please come out and enjoy this wonderful structure!