6/15/2020: A Message from Ancram Judges Redlich and Wittlinger:
The Ancram Town Court is now authorized to begin Phase II reopening protocols. This means the Court can now:
1. Hear in-person small claims proceedings.
2. Hear in-person civil proceedings, except summary proceedings (i.e., eviction proceedings)
3. Hear in-person dangerous dog proceedings.
4. Decide motions and other matters that may be decided on the papers, except summary proceedings.
5. Accept guilty pleas and assess fines on guilty pleas received by mail on vehicle and traffic matters.
All in-person traffic matters are administratively adjourned until further notice. If you have a scheduled appearance, you will not be penalized for your absence. Upon resumption of regular court sessions, the Court Clerk will contact you by mail with a new date for your appearance.
Should you have any questions, you may leave a message for the Court Clerk at (518)-329-6512, ext. 211.
Town of Ancram Justices
The Honorable George Wittlinger Sr.
The Honorable Catherine L. Redlich
Court Hours: Wednesdays at 6pm
To reach the Court Clerk, please call (518) 329-6512 ext. 211
- If your ticket was issued on the Taconic Parkway in the Town of Gallatin, please call (518) 398-7690.
- If your ticket was issued on the Taconic Parkway in the Town of Taghkanic, please call (518) 329-3030.
Click here for Town Laws