Ancram Pool and Summer Camp 2022
Ancram Kids Camp and Pool Will be Open in 2022
The Town of Ancram plans to run the Ancram Kids Camp and open the town pool in 2022 as long as Covid-19 remains under control and we can meet the County and State Health Departments requirements for camps and pools.
Here are links to the information you need to enroll your children in the 2022 Ancram Summer Camp:
Some key things to keep in mind:
- Applications may be submitted until June 10th. Hard copy applications only, no emails please.
While Town Hall will be closed until Tuesday 4/19 because of the Easter Holiday, you can pickup a hard copy application at Town Hall – there is a supply of applications in a small plastic box by the door to Town Hall from the parking lot.
- You should return the application forms, signed waiver, copy of current physical and immunizations. Keep the other items for your future reference.
- Camp is free for kids and grandkids of Ancram/Ancramdale/Boston Corners residents, and $75 a week for non-resident children.
- Only 60 kids will be accepted for camp this year, (total of 10 campers under the age of 6) and Ancram kids will have first preference.
- Kids from 4 to 12 will be eligible for camp. 4 year olds need proof of attending a year of preschool or daycare.
- Campers may not use electronic devices at Camp or the Pool
- Parents are required to attend an orientation for meet & greet 6/18 from 10am-11am. (in-person or virtually)
- Tax deductible donations to help support the Kids Camp and Pool are welcome. Send your donation to:
Ancram Town Hall Attn: Ancram Summer Camp 1416 County
Route 7 Ancram, NY 12502
Here is the info for 2022 Summer Camp: Ancram Camp 2022 (PDF)
And if you have any questions, please contact
Ruth Van Wagner, Camp Director – RuthVanWagner@yahoo.com, or
Betsy Manzi, Deputy Camp Director – Bmanzi@outlook.com