ANCRAM KIDS’ CAMP ALMOST FULL APPLICATIONS DUE BY JUNE 17
Here are links to the information you need to enroll your children in the 2019 Ancram Kids Camp:
- The 2019 Camp Newsletter
- 2019 Camp Overview
- 2019 Camp Guidelines
- 2019 Camp Application, Health Form and T-shirt order form
- 2019 Camp waiver form
Some key things to keep in mind:
1. Applications are due by June 17. Hard copy applications only please, no emails.
2. You should return the application forms and a signed waiver, and keep the other three items for future reference.
3. Camp is still free for kids of Ancram residents, and $75 a week for non-resident children.
4. Only 65 kids will be accepted for camp this year, and Ancram kids will have first preference.
5. Kids from 4 to 12 will be eligible for camp. 4 year olds will have to have a year of preschool to qualify.
6. Campers may not bring electronic devices to Camp or the Pool
7. Parents will be required to attend a mandatory orientation on either May 18 or June 15 at 10 or 2. Please RSVP which session you plan to attend to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Tax deductible donations to help support the Kids Camp and Pool are welcome. Send your donation to
Ancram Kids’ Camp
Ancram Town Hall
1416 County Route 7
Ancram, NY 1250
Please contact Camp Director Sarah Mason if you have any questions.