Message from Kid’s Camp Director Sarah Mason
Dear Camp Families,
Here is the information you will need to enroll your children in Ancram’s 2018 Summer Kids Camp:
- The 2018 Camp Newsletter
- 2018 Camp Overview
- 2018 Camp Guidelines
- 2018 Camp Application, Health Form and T-shirt order form
- 2018 Camp waiver form
Some key things to keep in mind:
- Applications will be accepted no earlier than April 17.
- You should return the application forms and a signed waiver, and keep the other three items for future reference.
- Camp is still free for kids of Ancram residents, and $75 a week for non-resident children.
- Only 65 kids will be accepted for camp this year, and Ancram kids will have first preference.
- Kids from 4 to 12 will be eligible for camp. 4 year olds will have to have a year of preschool to qualify.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Hours of Operation:
Mon, Wed & Fri 2pm to 6pm
(Swimming Lessons Mon, Wed, Fri 9-2)
Tues, Thurs, Sat & Sun 10am to 6pm
The Ancram Youth Commission would like to thank all those who donated to their time or funds to the building of the new playground at the Ancram Town Hall. The project was extensive and without the help of many in the community would have never come to completion. The Commission members are extremely proud of what was accomplished.
Please come out and enjoy this wonderful structure!